Dec 10, 2020 New and Improved: The Evolution of PricePoint
When we launched PricePoint, it was a game-changer. However we had to be mindful of not changing the game faster than the industry was ready for, nor more aggressively than our bootstrap startup budget would allow. Now with widespread industry adoption, a decade of user feedback and reinvested revenue, and two years of focused development, we are thrilled to release our revolutionary next-gen pricing engine, Tariffs 2.0!
Our mission has always been to make move pricing easier, striking a balance between simplicity and sophistication. Smaller organizations will still find a simple intuitive interface, while larger global organizations will find much deeper capabilities for comprehensive global tariff management. Tariffs 2.0 is a flexible, fully customizable platform that puts you in control of how you want to manage pricing.
Here are some of the improvements in Tariffs 2.0 that will matter to you:
- Manage comprehensive tariff portfolios via bulk upload/download Excel integration.
- Sophisticated audience settings allow you to manage different tariffs for different partners, and as always, ensure they only see the rates you want them to see.
- Tariffs are now searchable so you can find and fine-tune specific rates as needed.
- Compulsory charges? Exceptions? No problem. Customize and add different kinds of charges as recurring or one-offs.
- Proactively manage seasonal pricing with origin/destination tariff expiration dates.
- Private notes section keeps communication flowing between team members.
We’ve taken great pains to ensure that everything in the old system will be migrated into the new. Our team is working directly with all agents to support them throughout the implementation and customization process, and we’ll continue to seek your feedback as we move forward with further enhancements to the platform.
We would not have been able to launch Tariffs 2.0 without the massive amount of feedback we’ve received from our customers like you. Thank you for continuing to innovate with us. We hope you will love the new product and look forward to hearing your feedback.
What’s next? The new system has been designed with APIs in mind. We look forward to growing with you and integrating with your internal systems to make your business more effective.
Miranda is the link between our customers and the technical team, making sure we build great products. Miranda comes to PricePoint after managing international pricing and agent networks at both UniGroup and Graebel.